Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Why Join the ITV Ventures Team?

Allow me to take this time to introduce our Team a bit further...

ITV Leaders Team is a group of professionals dedicated to your success. Our ITV Leaders Team is one of the largest groups within ITV Ventures. Why is that? Because we know how to get the job done and we are serious about helping you do the same!

I will tell you that I have never ever been involved with a group this dynamic. I am talking true leaders in the industry helping everyone on our team. It doesn't matter if you're brand new to marketing or a seasoned veteran, we share our knowledge for everyone's success.I am happy to say that I work for myself.

Yep, no schedules but my own, no commutes to work and no bosses. Talk about financial freedom! A home business is all you need to start living life on YOUR terms-and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Right now I am in the process of setting up appointments with others like you who asked for more information about starting a home business. Nothing formal, just a quick, friendly conversation. It will give you a better idea of what kind of company we are and see if we match what you're looking for, to progress toward financial freedom.

My contact info is below. Give me a call or email me a time that's convenient for you. I am here to provide you with all the assistance you need, so please feel free to contact me at any time.

I look forward to speaking with you!


Answering the Call,
Lisa Fine
lisa_itv@yahoo.com

No comments: