Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cha-Ching --- ITV Ventures Update!

March 3rd, 2008

Hi there! Just us again...The answering phones chicks! Just writing to update ya on this wonerful life! ITV Ventures is about answering phones for infomercials, and I gotta tell ya, IT'S SOOO EASY! We answer a call, take an order, get our commission. Badda-Boom! We're only in our 1st month, and are making enough to quit our other jobs/projects.

BUT...something's come up that's quite unexpected! When people call me, AFTER they place their order, we ask them if they're interested in answering phones (using this awesome script, of course) And guess what???? about 90% sign up right then and there!

This means $100 for me with EACH sign up, plus a % of every order THEY do!!
This blew me away! I had signed up 3 people WHO CALLED ME, without advertising one teeny bit! AMAZING!

Just thought we'd share! If you want more info, there's a cool video at
www.theitvvideo.com (it's the same one over there on the right...but bigger).

Let us know what you think!

Answering the Call,
Lisa Fine and Jeni Roper
ITV Independent Business Owners
http://itvleaders.com/110784
Our Blog:
http://lisa-itv.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Shrinath Vashishtha said...

Hi, Lisa! Thanks, indeed, for the amazing information, and Congratulations on creating and managing such a sophisticated Blog and an enviably useful opportunity. Please, care to tell me, if there could be an arrangement for lowering the Joining Amount for India. I am ighly, interested in the program, but, would appreciate lowering of the Joining Fees for India so that we could really make it affordable to the masses, and, hence, build a great Organisation, here, as well. Does it exist in India? Please, care to reply to me, on the nail, as I can hardly wait to start off. Also, I would like to invite you to visit my Blog- Creating Earning Opportunities at the URL-- http://zillionopportunities.blogspot.com. Also, please,tell me how can I link my Blog with yours, as mY Blog is very much about MLM. Awaiting a spirited rejoinder,

SHRINATH VASHISHTHA