Thursday, March 20, 2008

Conversation About Making $100/day with ITV Ventures

This just in from my upline, Sarah:

Below are experts from our chat room yesterday where home agents are taking live calls. A new ITV Independent Business Owner asked a questions if she could make $100 a day on the home agent program.

Below is the response she got from our IBO's in the field who do this every day:

HeatherRyan B: Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the AC new pricing structure!!!

Sarah A: 100 a day is easy to come by

Dawn S: No - not crazy - $100 is pretty easy to do daily!

Cooper: CRAZY yes i made at least 400 today for just a couple hours on the phone don't set your goals so low

Rhonda G: $100 is easy to do in an hour

Sarah A: I made a 175 in thirty minutes on Tuesday

Dawn S: I made $385 on 5 phone calls Sunday!

Cooper: I have made more today than if i would have worked 10 hours delivering mail I LOVE ITV!

Wow...powerful words! Thanks, Sarah!

Answering the Call,
Lisa Fine and Jeni Roper
ITV Independent Business Owners
http://itvleaders.com/110784
Our Blog: http://lisa-itv.blogspot.com

No comments: