Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's Decision Time!

I’m sure by now that you went over the information regarding our business. Since you have, then you know that you are missing out on a great opportunity and have had very valuable time slip by when you could have been building your business and getting a weekly paycheck.

If you are still deciding, perhaps I can help you with your decision. All I want is what's BEST for YOU...and what's RIGHT for YOU. I am NOT here to convince you of anything. I am only here, as per your request, to help you see if this is RIGHT for you.

Ask yourself these questions:

  • What was it...that led you to request information in the first place?
  • What was the ONE thing that really got your attention?
  • After you heard what we do...did it make sense?
  • What is stopping you from getting all the details or making a decision?

This business is NOT for everyone and you KNOW if this is RIGHT for you, or NOT.
Can you see yourself being successful at this business?

If not, PLEASE send me an email letting me know... and I thank you for your honesty, and your past interest.

If you can... it is DECISION TIME! Absolutely NOTHING will happen until you JUMP OFF that fence. Plug yourself in to what we have to offer by JOINING NOW..... Just send me a quick e-mail, and I will contact you immediately to get you started. Or, if you have any questions or concerns, send me an e-mail with the best time to contact you.

We are the ITV Leaders Team and we are on a mission to own our own lives. We own our own businesses and work together from the comfort of our own homes. We have the vehicle... YOU simply need to step on the gas!

Enjoy your day and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

You can have one last look at my website below and, of course, if the timing is right for you, shoot me an email.

Answering the Call,
Lisa Fine and Jeni Roper
ITV Independent Business Owners
http://itvleaders.com/110784

No comments: