Friday, February 8, 2008

An ITV Ventures Testimonial!

I’m sure by now you’ve looked at a lot of different home based businesses! I know, I looked at several myself before I found
ITV Ventures.

The only thing I regret with
ITV Ventures is that I didn’t find it sooner!


I want to share with you what's possible if yougive yourself the opportunity. The following is just one of many testimonies from our team
members.

"I had been looking at many work at home jobs and businesses because I thought that was the most logical alternative to working 60 hours a week at a dead end job that I could lose at any moment due to downsizing. I’ve seen the shows, heard the stories of all these people working from home and making big money. People with no business background doing the thing that I was too chicken to do...

So I started looking on the internet and I stumbled across a website. It talked about these people who are making $1,000, $10,000 and much,
much more a month from home taking inbound calls from infomercials! I filled out a form on the website and was so anxious that I called my sponsor before they could call me back! When we spoke, I said my goal was to retire in 2 to 5 years, not really expecting that to be possible.

Without hesitation, my sponsor told me, "Sure, I can show you how to do that." I wasn’t sure I believed it! BUT.......HOLY COW! A whole new world opened up to me!

I went through the information sent to me and I couldn't believe what I heard and saw. I really thought I would never be able to make what I made in Corporate America and now I saw that everyday people were making executive and CEO incomes like crazy using their home phone and computer! It certainly changed what I thought was possible... and now, has brought my dream of financial freedom to reality!

I knew that I had to do something different and it sure beat the incomes and the costs associated with the typical "free offers" and "write down a list of 200 people you know" type businesses I was looking at…I got started immediately!

I never looked back. To make a long story short, I figured out for the first time in my life that I could actually make a ton of money and not have to work 50+ hours a week."

This one testimony (of many, I might add) is from someone who is able to work part time around her family’s schedule and loves it.

I am extremely passionate about helping people. I do my very best to get back with everyone who asks for help within 24-48 business hours.

However, since I get dozens of requests from people all around the country (yes, you are not limited to your neighborhood, city and state) every day, this is not always possible. This is where I am going to ask YOU for some help. I am going to ask YOU to help ME bypass all the jokers by emailing ME directly after you revisit my website below.



Answering the Call,
Lisa Fine and Jeni Roper
ITV Independent Business Owners
http://itvleaders.com/110784



No comments: